Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE:SCCO) has a price-to-sales ratio of 5.44, well above its Precious Metals competitors. For the industry, the average P/S ratio sits at 3.28, which is less than the sector’s 12.79. In the past 13-year record, this ratio went down as low as 1.6 and as high as 9.92. Also, it is down from 75% of the total 728 rivals across the globe.

SCCO traded at an unexpectedly low level on 02/21/2019 when the stock experienced a 0.08% gain to a closing price of $35.86. The company saw 1712790 shares trade hands over the course of the day. Given that its average daily volume over the 5 sessions has been 1912240 shares a day, this signifies a pretty significant change over the norm.

Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) Analyst Gushes

Analysts are speculating a 33.85% move, based on the high target price ($48) for the shares that is set to reach in the next 12 months. The analysts, on average, are forecasting a $34.63 price target, but the stock is already up 25.3% from its recent lows. However, the stock is trading at -37.42% versus recent highs ($57.31). Analysts believe that we could see stock price minimum in the $25 range (lowest target price), allowing for another -30.28% drop from its current position. Leading up to this report, we have seen a 14.27% rise in the stock price over the last 30 days and a -3.86% decline over the past 3 months. Overall, the share price is up 18.14% so far this year.

Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) Price Potential

Heading into the stock price potential, Southern Copper Corporation by far traveled -5.19% after crossing its median price target of $34. In order to determine directional movement, the 50-day and 200-day moving averages for Southern Copper Corporation (NYSE:SCCO) are $32.03 and $37.34. Given that liquidity is king in short-term, SCCO is a stock with 747.83 million shares outstanding that normally trades 7.89% of its float. The stock price recently experienced a 5-day gain of 17.11% with 1.18 average true range (ATR). SCCO has a beta of 0.68 and RSI is 68.65.

Investors also need to beware of the Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG) valuations. The stock trades on a P/S of 7.84, which suggests that the shares are not attractive compared with peers. The broad Industrial Machinery/Components industry has an average P/S ratio of 2.34, which is significantly better than the sector’s 12.83. In the past 13-year record, this ratio went down as low as 0.16 and as high as 29.22. Also, it is down from 76% of the total 2318 rivals across the globe.

Plug Power Inc. (PLUG)’s Lead Over its Technicals

Plug Power Inc. by far traveled 79.94% versus a 1-year low price of $0.99. The share price was last seen 0% lower, reaching at $1.78 on Feb. 21, 2019. At recent session, the prices were hovering between $1.67 and $1.8091. This company shares are 69.1% off its target price of $3.01 and the current market capitalization stands at $428.3M. The recent change has given its price a 28.56% lead over SMA 50 and -21.59% deficit over its 52-week high. The stock witnessed 33.83% gains, -3.26% declines and -8.72% declines for the 1-month, 3-month and 6-month period, respectively. To measure price-variation, we found PLUG’s volatility during a week at 10.39% and during a month it has been found around 5.08%.

Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG) Intraday Metrics

Plug Power Inc. (PLUG) exchanged hands at an unexpectedly low level of 3362263 shares over the course of the day. Noting its average daily volume at 5505460 shares each day over the month, this signifies a pretty significant change over the norm.

Plug Power Inc. Target Levels

The market experts are predicting a 124.72% rally, based on the high target price ($4) for Plug Power Inc. shares that is likely to be hit in the 52 weeks. Analysts anticipate that traders could see stock price minimum in the $1.3 range (lowest target price). If faced, it would be a -26.97% drop from its current position. Overall, the share price is up 43.55% year to date.